Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Me Exposed!!!

I know, scandalous, right? I was looking into the whole "exposed" movement yesterday, and in a moment of lunacy decided that stepping outside of my comfort zone was just what I needed. And it turns out that taking and deciding to post the picture wasn't the hard part - the hard part was thinking of positive things to say about myself. So this is a starting place, and hopefully I will be able to come up with more and more things that I like about myself as time goes on. I do have to say that after staring at my body for 20 minutes while I figured out how to type over the picture and also what I wanted to say, I actually feel pretty good about how my body is changing. I can see a difference and know that, while it may be VERY slooooow, I am getting smaller. So without further ado, here I am, exposed:

5 comments:

  1. you got balls. (figuratively speaking)
    good on you..I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I am so proud that you've joined the movement and become part of the exposed family. I totally can relate to what you wrote "And it turns out that taking and deciding to post the picture wasn't the hard part - the hard part was thinking of positive things to say about myself." That's what I and SO many others have written. Keep up the amazing woork!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome, and you are so so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete