Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Me Exposed!!!

I know, scandalous, right? I was looking into the whole "exposed" movement yesterday, and in a moment of lunacy decided that stepping outside of my comfort zone was just what I needed. And it turns out that taking and deciding to post the picture wasn't the hard part - the hard part was thinking of positive things to say about myself. So this is a starting place, and hopefully I will be able to come up with more and more things that I like about myself as time goes on. I do have to say that after staring at my body for 20 minutes while I figured out how to type over the picture and also what I wanted to say, I actually feel pretty good about how my body is changing. I can see a difference and know that, while it may be VERY slooooow, I am getting smaller. So without further ado, here I am, exposed:

5 comments:

  1. you got balls. (figuratively speaking)
    good on you..I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I am so proud that you've joined the movement and become part of the exposed family. I totally can relate to what you wrote "And it turns out that taking and deciding to post the picture wasn't the hard part - the hard part was thinking of positive things to say about myself." That's what I and SO many others have written. Keep up the amazing woork!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome, and you are so so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very hard to do. great job.

    ReplyDelete