Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Working it out

After I managed to wrangle the four kids into bed tonight, I changed into my workout clothes and hit the gym. I didn't stuff food in my face like I wanted, instead I sweated it out on the stair-steppy elliptical-type machine (someone please tell me what it is called) and then did some weights. I worked out my frustration with my mother-in-law and my father (at this age I have determined that I do not want to be parented, and yet I am unfortunately in a situation in life right now that doesn't offer me protection from it) and then went and waited for my hubby to get off of work.

Feeling somewhat better than I was a few hours ago when I posted, I will now be heading to bed.

Night all.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow. You are amazing! I don't know if I could workout late. Literally. Not would, but could. I am amazed at your choice to be healthy in your parented troubles. Sounds like you are the mature one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Morgan! The tee was EASY to cut! the material is very forgiving so it does not really need to be super even or straight- once you cut it give the shirt a lil tug and then the material curls up a bit. You dont even see the edges. I did cut the arms-and the bottom but not much. Just to give the curling effect like the new neckline. The tee was already fitted and short- just had a tight fitted ringer neck. :) TRY IT!

    ReplyDelete