I am starting this week off with thievery. What does that portend for the rest of the week????
Anyhow, the wonderful Mary over at A Merry Life posted this with the intention for others to fill it in for themselves, plus I am giving her credit, so perhaps it isn't quite thievery. Emulation? Imitation? Infatuation? Ok, I am getting carried away here. Without further ado, here is my healthy living checkup:
1. The best thing I did for my health last week was increase the amount of fruits and veggies I ate.
2. Today I feel positive towards my healthy living progress.
3. Small steps bring about big changes. One small step I took for my health last week was drinking water until my pee was clear (tmi?).
4. I will consider this week a success if I am able to continue eating lots of fruits and veggies and not so many carbs. (I really wanted to put in something about my weight going down, but I am trying to separate my definition of success from a number.)
5. My go-to recipe is my egg and veggie scramble - it is always a bit different, but always yummy.
So there you go. Today I am thankful for other bloggers with great ideas, like this list. What are your answers? (Be sure to link it to Mary!)