Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bad timing


Let me start by saying that the day you go to a baby shower is not the best day to decide to not have any sugar. What is it about celebrating an impeding birth that inspires buffets of brownies, cake, and candies? No matter - I didn't touch any of it. I said I wouldn't have sugar yesterday, and I didn't. And I at least partially owe that to you all - making it a public statement on the blog made it more necessary for me to stick to it. So, one successful day over. Today I am still not having sugar, but I am also going to focus on portion control. I feel like I ate a lot yesterday, some of which wasn't strictly necessary. We are spending a Sunday at home - kids are sick, Hubby is going to work, so I am missing church and hanging by the fire. Hopefully I will get a walk in later, too. Happy Sunday all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I also went to a baby shower today! There was so much food and I resisted it all too! I just had a nice cup of black coffee and stared longingly at all the snacks!
    Way to resist temptation!

    Sarah
    notaneffingdiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete