- Today the sun was shining and it is finally heating up like California should in the summertime.
- My kids had their cousin over to play, which kept them busy ALL day, with NO whining and minimal talking to me.
- I had no sweets again today, met my water requirement, and did not eat after 7:30 (even though it meant shoving that last bit of dinner in my mouth at 7:29 since it was a late dinner night.)
- I washed, folded, and put away 4 loads of laundry (wouldn't usually count that as a positive, but hey, my kids have clean clothes!)
- I got to spend some time with some women at church tonight visiting and planting herbs, which I love!
Five things, not too bad! And #3 encompassed 3 different things, so actually it is 6! Day 3 of the new plan done, and I am feeling good so far.