Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Hangover

Why is it so hard to get back on track after a bad day? How is it that weeks of dedication can be wiped out by one day of binging? Yesterday was my birthday, and I had a sugar high like no other. This morning I felt like death - I had a sugar hangover and felt like crap. I couldn't do Jillian the way I felt, but I did force myself through a 2 mile walk. Great, back on track, right? WRONG. My eating wasn't nearly as bad as yesterday, but it wasn't good. And I have that feeling of never wanting to work out again. Where is the workout euphoria I was in on Monday? The one that carried me through not only Jillian, but also day one of the C25K plan? It pulled me through Tuesday and a 3 mile walk plus a trial workout class using something called FitStix. Is it really possible that after one day of binging and completely losing control I have lost the drive and will to work at this? Or do I just chalk it up to one bad day?

No comments:

Post a Comment